Tripwire celebrates its 30th anniversary with a lavish 224 page limited hardcover book featuring the best art and features from the magazine's history, and you can be involved and grab yourself a limited edition copy by supporting their crowdfunded campaign.
Joel Meadows, Tripwire's editor-in-chief, said, "This campaign will fund a lavish limited edition hardcover of Tripwire 30, our 224-page celebration of Tripwire hitting our milestone this year. The book with a dustjacket and a red ribbon features all kinds of cool original and classic material:
• A brand new foreword by Image’s Dirk Wood
• An introduction by Previews editor Marty Grosser
• Features looking at the dominance of Marvel movies, the rise and fall of DC’s Vertigo imprint, the 30 graphic novels you should read, 30 years of Image Comics, Lost Tales, how Comic Cons have changed over the years, and interviews with the likes of Alan Moore, Frank Miller and Mike Mignola taken from the magazine’s history.
• Full page art from the likes of Jock (Batman), Frank Quitely (Jupiter’s Legacy, Batman), Drew Struzan (Indiana Jones), Frank Miller (Sin City, Dark Knight), Walter Simonson (Thor, Ragnarok), Bill Sienkiewicz (Moon Knight, Batman), Laurence Campbell (Hellboy), Frazer Irving (Gutsville, Batman), Simon Davis (2000AD), Roger Langridge (Fred The Clown, The Muppets) and many others.
• The debut of the latest acclaimed Sherlock Holmes and The Empire Builders comic strip by Tripwire editor-in-chief Joel Meadows and artist Andy Bennett, running with the first two comic shorts.
The only place people will be able to get a signed limited edition Tripwire 30 hardcover is here on Zoop. The book will truly be a unique celebration of Tripwire and a look at three decades of genre and pop culture through our magazine’s unique journalistic prism.
Thanks so much for your support over the years!"
You can check out the goodies on offer from Tripwire here: https://zoop.gg/c/tripwire30